I provide a wide range of services to K-5 schools and K-8 schools. The schools may choose one or many services which will be priced accordingly:
- Workshops: Workshops on applying to public and/or private middle and/or high schools in NYC.
- School Search Materials: Information packets or resource handouts on applying to public and/or private middle and/or high schools in NYC.
- Individual consultations with your families about school options.
- Email updating service about public school admission procedures.
- Consultation with school director about continuing educational placements or social/emotional needs for particular children and families, including advocating for your families with ongoing schools.
- Distribution and analysis of a questionnaire in the late spring to help parents start thinking about what types of schools might be best for their child.
- Applications Tracking: Setting up a computer spreadsheet program to keep track of those children applying to ongoing schools with regards to where applying, when recommendations were sent, deadlines and outcome.
- Success Rate and Analysis: Tracking of where a school’s families apply and its success rate with particular ongoing schools to assess the relationship between those schools.
- Post Exmission Questionnaire: Distribution and analysis of a questionnaire to parents about parent satisfaction with the school’s exmission process.