I provide a wide range of services to nursery schools. Nursery schools may choose one or many services which will be priced accordingly:
- Workshops: Two workshops entitled, “Life After Nursery School: The Ongoing Public School Admission Process” and/or “Life After Nursery School: The Ongoing Private School Admission Process” conducted specifically for your parents and held at your nursery school.
- School Search Materials: Forty page information packet about the process of applying to both public and private schools: overview, directories, worksheets, statistics, school options and procedures including financial aid.
- Individual consultations with your families about school options.
- Email updating service about public school admission procedures.
- Consultation with school director about continuing educational placements or social/emotional needs for particular children and families, including advocating for your families with ongoing schools.
- Distribution and analysis of a questionnaire in the late spring to help parents start thinking about what types of schools might be best for their child.
- Applications Tracking: Setting up a computer spreadsheet program to keep track of those children applying to ongoing schools with regards to where applying, when recommendations were sent, deadlines and outcome.
- Success Rate Tracking and Analysis: Tracking of where a nursery school’s families apply and its success rate with particular ongoing schools to assess the relationship between those schools.
- Post Exmission Questionnaire: Distribution and analysis of a questionnaire to parents about parent satisfaction with the school’s exmission process.